• Steel replacement
• Extremely lightweight
• Low coefficient of thermal expansion
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Nongalling/nonseizing properties
• Low coefficient of friction
• Impact resistance
• Thermal shock resistance
• For a length of 162 inches – 164 inches, the maximum outside diameter is 60 inches.
• For a length of 414 inches – 416 inches, the maximum outside diameter is 24 inches.
• Outside Diameter Capability: GT will currently build to an outside diameter of 60 inches, and can address larger diameters on demand.
• Wall Thickness: Wall thickness must be greater than 0.0055 inches. ID/ radial wall thickness ratio is recommended as 10:1. There is no maximum wall thickness limitation.