Benefits of Klinger graphite type 108 gaskets
- Low seating stress values
- Excellent sealing characteristics
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Narrow gasket width available
- Particularly suitable for rectangular or non-round shapes
Pure exfoliated graphite with a solid steel core. For PTFE lamination consult Khong Lieng.
Material: Typical, 316L / Graphite. Various core grades available.
Temperature: -200 to +450°C
Pressure: To 900 psi(62 bar). For pressures up to 1450 psi(100bar) please consult Khong Lieng.
For higher pressure service, refer to the Klinger Maxiprofile 109 gasket.
Thickness: Core: 3.0mm (standard) or as specified by customer. Facing: 0.5mm.
Graphite standard purity, >98% graphite, density 1.0g. cm3