Features and Benefits
- Raised, molded-in sealing rings seal with 75% less surface area for high performance in non-metallic flanges (Flat-face flanges strongly recommended)
- Lower seating stress than expanded or specialty PTFE gaskets; ideal for nonmetallic flanges
- High-performance fluoroelastomer resists a variety of chemicals
- Outperforms PTFE envelope gaskets
- Won’t fail due to filler attack, unlike conventional PTFE envelope gaskets
- Requires lower seating stress to seal in flat face flanges
- Eliminates envelope fold-over during installation
- Outperforms standard fluoroelastomer
- More resistant to severe chemicals
- Performs well in steam
- Exhibits improved heat resistance
- Min. Temperature: -15°F / -26°C
- Max. Temperature: 400F/204°C
- Max. Pressure: 250 PSI / 17 bar
- Maximum PxT ⅛: 50,000 (°F x PSIG) 1,717 °C x bar)
- Most hydrocarbons
Meets ABS (American Bureau of Shipping), FDA (Food and Drug Administration), and USP (US Pharmacopeia) specifications.
This product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis, to assure its chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold®, Corzan® CPVC, and BlazeMaster® pipe and fittings.
FlowGuard Gold, Corzan CPVC, and BLAZEMaster are all registered trademarks of Lubrizol Advanced Materials, Inc.