Features and Benefits
- Versatility – Suitable for both metallic and non-metallic piping with either flat or raised face flanges
- Chemical resistance – GYLON® 3504 is ideal for a wide range of caustics and acids, helping to simplify the selection process
- Limited Creep and Cold-Flow – Greatly reduces the leakage after installation and system cycling
- Superior Physical Properties – Higher temperature and pressure capabilities as compared to rubber gaskets
- Homogeneous Construction – Single piece design helps avoid permeation, delamination, fold-over of PTFE envelopes and potential splitting when installed against raised face flanges
- High purity – FDA, USP Class VI, and NSF-61*
*Style 3505 GYLON® Stress Saver® is able to meet the stringent requirements of NSF-61 for potable water applications.
- Composition: 100% GYLON® PTFE with aluminosilicate microspheres
- Color: Blue
- Temperature: -450° F to 500° F/-268° C to 260°C
- Pressure: PSIG 800 PSIG 55 Bar
- PxT (max): 250,000 (psig x °F)/ 8,600 (bar x °C)
- Media: All solvents, most caustics and acids, hydrocarbons, refrigerants, cryogenics and potable water
- Approved to NSF-61 for potable water applications.
- Chemical Processing
- Electronics, semiconductor
- Pulp and Paper
- Potable/Drinking water*
- Cast and ductile iron
*Specify Style 3505 GYLON® Stress Saver®
Meets ABS (American Bureau of Shipping), FDA (Food and Drug Administration), and USP (US Pharmacopeia) specifications.