- Materials: BLUE-GARD® 3000 is standard, but most other styles are available
- Thickness: 1/8” overall thickness is standard, but other are available
- Sizes: All sizes available up to 30” ID
- Shapes: Available in all shapes – ring, full face, rectangular, with tabs or custom sizes
*Disclaimer: Technical performance data for the regular BLUE-GARD® gasket does not apply to Strainer Gaskets which are filtration devices that are not intended to perform at the ratings of traditional gasketing materials.
- Materials: 304 Stainless Steel mesh plain weave, other options available upon request
- Mesh: 20, 40, 50, 60 and 100 mesh are in stock, others available upon request Double layers of mesh are also available (i.e. 100 & 20 mesh)
Common Part Numbers:
In addition to the mesh types listed below, Garlock can offer a wide variety of mesh and gasket material options, including custom configurations. This picture demonstrates various mesh options as they progressively filter out particulates. Whatever your needs, Garlock can supply strainer gaskets to meet your pipeline debris elimination requirements.