Features and Benefits
- Excellent sealability
- Improved torque retention
- Drastically lowered emissions levels
- Cost savings through reduced waste, maintenance, stocked inventory, fluid loss, and energy consumption
- Aramid fibers with a neoprene binder
- Black color
- Min. Temperature: -100°F/ -73°C
- Max. Temperature: 700°F / 371°C
- Continuous Max: 400°F / 205°C
- Max Pressure: 1200 PSI 83 bar
- Maximum PxT 1/16: 350,000 (°F x PSIG) /12,000 bar x °C
- Maximum PxT 1/8: 250,000 (°F x PSIG) / 8,600 bar x °C
- Saturated steam*
*This style is not the preferred choice for steam service, but is successful when adequately compressed. Minimum recommended assembly stress = 4,800 psi. Preferred assembly stress = 6,000-10,000 psi. Gasket thickness of 1/16″ strongly preferred. Retorque the bolts/studs prior to pressurizing the assembly. For saturated steam above 150psig or superheated steam, please consult us.
- Available in sheet or cut gasket form.